Green Green Club on Park Island

Park Island has a number of club houses across the Estate. All residents can use any of the club facilities.

Normally I hang out at the Blue Blue club, as I like the outdoor pool with the infinity effect overlooking the ocean, but I recently went to the Green Green club for a change, and took a look around.

Here are my pics, in no particular order:

-The club house has lots of activities for kids (and adults posted). Here is a snapshot of one of several pages of current activities.

Park Island Activities for Residents
Childrens' activities on Park Island
-The Green Green club has a number of insulated music rooms, some with pianos and others empty. This is a GREAT idea for people (and children) who wish to practice music without disturbing neighbours. Its also a good idea for anyone who likes to play the piano, but does not want one taking up space in their apartment!

Park Island Music Room
-At the center of the club house there is a nice open roof "zoo". See below a poster advertising this. I saw some of the birds (see second pic) but not any of the lizards!

Park Island Zoo

Birds on Park Island

-There is a bowling alley, which I did not realise even existed on Park Island, and the quality looks excellent. (One thing that really annoys me is any kind of sports facility with poor quality equipment provided, but it seems its all of a high standard and well maintained at Park Island).

Bowling Alley
-Billiard Rooms, again very high quality it seems.

Guys playing billiards
-The Green Green club has 4 or 5 badminton courts.

Badminton courts
-Library and silent reading rooms.

Library
-Study rooms.


This really is a very good idea. Children (and I presume adults) who require peace and quiet and an absence of distractions can come and study here. I think this is something very useful for families who have children. When I checked, the children were all very nicely studying. (In many Western countries, I don't think a room like this would be feasible!)


-I also noticed a number of posters encouraging environmentally friendly living practices for residents. Now that, I have NEVER seen in HK before!


I did not take any photos of the pools, jacizzie, saunas, gym etc, but in the future I might snap a few pics and post them up.

Comments

  1. It is a nice bird. I could enjoy looking at it for a long time as I like colorful animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. outstanding facilities for hk especially

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green Green club on park island and all clubs on park island are lovely. very good qualities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pool facilities on Park Island